I had a great question from a cat lover this morning. Her eight year old year cat was recently diagnosed with Chronic Renal Failure (CRF). Apparently he had been losing weight lately and she was concerned enough to take him in for an exam.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Chronic Renal Failure in Cats:
If you're going, let's get together!
This blog is for entertainment and conversational purposes only. The author of this blog is a pet owner and an animal lover. She hopes you are, too.
The following guidelines are a commitment to the readers of this blog. It's expected that readers and commenters will abide by the same rules as the blogger. Understand that the blogger reserves the right NOT to post any comments she considers unworthy of sharing.
1. We will tell the truth. We will acknowledge and correct any mistakes promptly.
2. We will only post comments that are on topic, conversational, and serve to entertain or educate.
3. We will not post comments that are spam, off-topic, rude, or defamatory.
4. We will reply to comments when appropriate as promptly as possible.
5. We will link to online references and original source materials directly.
6. We will disagree with others' opinions respectfully and expect the same from you.