by Yvonne DiVita
I read this horror story over the weekend and it still has me reeling.
How many of you know that your dog could die of suffocation...from a potato chip bag?
I'm so horrified I can hardly type but here's what I learned over at Preventive Vet... (it's shocking, but it's necessary to shock you...)
"Pet suffocation in snack, cereal and other bags happens often - and it happens quickly, too. Many people have returned home, or walked into another room, to find a bag covering their beloved dog's head. Sadly, many of these dogs are already dead by the time they are found. See more at:
The story at the site above just brings tears to your eyes. Imagine arriving home after a long day at work, to find your dog (or cat) lifeless on the floor, trapped in cereal bag, or potato chip bag? You'd freak...and big time, no doubt. I would.